Our Corporate team may not provide direct care, but we still touch people's lives in a very real and substantial way. The services we provide contribute greatly to the overall patient and member experience, supporting our reputation for excellence.
Responsible for planning and executing recruitment and retention strategies to attract, select and retain staff for several business units including but not limited to MJHS Home Care, Hospice and Palliative Care and the Institute for Innovation in Palliative Care. Source, screen, interview and hire candidates for multiple positions in your client group including nurse recruitment. Provides on-site HR consultative services to assist employees and management in areas of employee relations, performance management and HR policy interpretation.
• Bachelors Degree, required; Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in Human Resources recruiting health care professionals
• Some experience in performance management and/or employee relations preferred
• HR Certification, preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft office including Word and Excel
• Experience utilizing HRIS and applicant tracking systems required
• Ability to be sensitive to confidential data and deal appropriately with confidential matters
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to conduct focus groups and present at other meetings
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build cross-departmental relationships
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Superior organization and prioritization skills
• Creative problem solving skills
• Energetic, optimistic, forward-thinking and self-directed
We truly value our staff and further acknowledge their contributions by offering: